California Consumer Privacy Act Disclosures/Do Not Sell My Info
Version Date: January 9, 2022
- Categories of personal information collected. The personal information that we collect, or have collected from consumers in the twelve months prior to the effective date of this Disclosure, fall into the following categories established by the California Consumer Privacy Act:
- identifiers such as your name, alias, address, phone numbers, or IP address;
- personal information, such as a credit card number;
- age, gender, or other protected classifications;
- commercial information, such as purchase activity;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including content interaction information, such as content downloads;
- geolocation data, such as the location of your device or computer;
- professional information, for example data you may provide about your business if you are a service provider; and
- inference data, such as information about your preferences.
- identifiers such as your name, address, phone numbers, or IP address, for example if we provide your information to service providers to provide you with services you have requested;
- personal information, such as a credit card number, for example if we use a third party payment processor;
- your age, gender, or other protected classifications, for example if you choose to participate in a survey distributed by a survey provider;
- commercial information, such as the details of a product or service you purchased if a third party service provider is assisting to provide that product or service to you;
- internet or other electronic network activity information, such as if we use a service provider to help us gather crash reports for analyzing the health of our sites;
- audio or visual information, for example if a service provider reviews recordings of customer service phone calls for quality assurance purposes; and
- professional information, for example if we provide your account details to a service provider for verification as part of enrollment to operate as a service provider.
- Sources for collection of personal information. We may collect personal information about you from the following sources when you:
- request products or services, quotes, or related information;
- register for features and programs available at our sites;
- contact us with questions or comments;
- request customer service and related assistance;
- participate in our promotions, offers, surveys, questionnaires, contests, or giveaways through the sites, over social media or elsewhere;
- sign up for any newsletters;
- register for features and programs available at our sites;
- interact with our sites;
- provide it to us in the content of any product or service reviews, forms or other communications you direct to us; and
- interact with us over social media while location tracking is enabled on your social media account.
- How we use personal information. We may use your personal information as follows:
- to fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a price quote or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns;
- to provide, support, personalize, and develop our sites, products, and services;
- to create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us;
- to process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud;
- to provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses;
- to help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our sites, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business; and
- to respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- Right to Request Access to or Deletion of Personal Information: You may have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act to request information about the collection of your personal information by us, or access to or deletion of your personal information. If you wish to do any of these things, please complete the form below or contact our customer service at [email protected]. Depending on your data choices, certain services may be limited or unavailable. In order for us to identify you in our system, please provide the information requested below.
If you submit a request and we are unable to locate a current or former contact record using the information provided in your request, we will record your preference and comply with your request to the extent we are able to identify you.
You may authorize someone to act as your agent and submit a request on your behalf. You must supply your agent with written permission to act on your behalf, and your agent must provide proof of such authorization before we will act upon the request.
- Sales of your personal information. We may also share your personal information by selling it to third parties. These third parties may also sell your personal information to other third parties relating to services you have requested or inquired about. The sale and resale of your personal information is subject to your right to opt-out of those sales, which opt-out right may be exercised by using the form below. Our personal information sales do not include information about individuals we know are under age 16. In the preceding twelve months, we have sold the following categories of personal information to third parties relating to services you have requested or inquired about: Identifiers such as a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, phone number, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
- Do Not Sell My Information / Personal Information Request Form. Please note that any opt out is specific to the browser You use. You may need to opt out on every browser that you use. To opt out, please fill the form in this link. Alternatively, you may opt out by sending an e-mail with your election to: [email protected]
- No Discrimination. We will not discriminate against any consumer for exercising their rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
- Contact Information. Consumers may use the following contact information for questions or concerns about our privacy policies and practices: